Danona Customs Forwarding Pty Ltd provides a dedicated brokerage service with extensive knowledge of Australian customs and quarantine requirements, designed to allow a smooth flow of import clearances and delivery. DFC has the skill to offer a complete brokerage service, covering all areas dealing with local customs and regulatory authorities.
Our service is focused on urgency, accuracy and attention to detail on all matters concerning:
- Tariff Concessions
- Valuation Issues
- Dumping Enquiries
- Duty Drawbacks
- Ocean and Air Clearances
- Pre-clearance of Shipments all Ports
- Quarantine Inspection & Releases
- Landed Costings Reports
With strong international networks in Europe, Asia and the United States, DCF offers a complete range of air and sea freight solutions tailoring the movement of freight to meet the timing and cost constraints of our customers, streamlining a service turn-key solution with:
- Freight Forwarding/ Import / Export
- FCL/ LCL Shipments
- Secure Warehousing
- Breakbulk Cargo/ Air Cargo
- Valuable and Hazardous Cargo
- Project and Oversize Cargo
- Perishable Cargo
- Complete Air, Sea, and Road Solutions
Danona Customs Broking Pty Ltd will solve your international trade problems. We have the knowledge, skills and commitment to tackle difficult issues relating to customs matters such as:
- Tariff concessions order applications to reduce duty liability
- Revocation of tariff concession orders on behalf Australian companies.
- Enhanced projects by –law scheme applications
- Tradex order applications and advice for exporters of previously imported goods.
- Advice on commerce marking and labeling requirements
- Audit activity to verify accuracy and compliance
- Duty refund/drawback applications
- Tariff/valuation advice applications, and provide timely advice on international trade issues, trends and related government policies.